7 Deadly Spins Online Slots
Are you brave enough to take to the murderous reels of 7 Deadly Spins online slots at Bonus Boss casino? This game is drop-dead brilliant and features some seriously sinister characters, killer multiplier prizes and a ‘What’s in the Box’ Mini-Game that isn’t for the faint of heart. Take a trip across up to 9 win lines and see if you can spin in some bloody good multipliers, today!
To encounter this modern day fright night you will need a mobile or tablet device that runs iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above. iOS users will need an iPhone 6 or above. Have a scream on these slots by making a deposit using any of our depositing options, including the pay by phone bill method. You can also use one of Bonus Boss’s casino bonuses to win real money!
If you are new to Bonus Boss and have yet to discover our killer online slots, then sign up with your first account today. You could discover up to 100 free spins* – no deposit needed – with our incredible Welcome Bonus offer!
7 Deadly Spins Online Slots Index
- How to Play 7 Deadly Spins Online Slots
- Reel Wins
- What’s in the Box Mini-Game
- Wild Symbol
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play 7 Deadly Spins Online Slots
- Set your total bet amount. To start your deadly adventure, you’ll first need to set your total bet. Using the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons, found in the ‘Bet/Lines’ menu, you can adjust the number of win lines you would like and the amount you want to bet-per-line. You can play across up to 9 win lines and bet between 2p and £20 per line. Your total bet is calculated by multiplying your bet-per-line by the number of active win lines, so if you decided to bet 20p across all 9 win lines, your total bet would be £1.80 per spin.
- Decide if you want to use Auto Spins. If you want to sit back and enjoy this online slots horror show, then you can activate the Auto Spins feature. Tap ‘Auto Spins’ in the ‘Bet/Lines’ menu and decide the number of automatic spins you would like, up to 99. You can also adjust your ‘credit drops below’ and ‘single win exceeds’ amounts. If any of these limits are met during your automatic spins the reels will come to a halt. You can also manually end Auto Spins by pressing the ‘Stop’ button at any time.
- Check the paytable. The last thing you want to do on these reels is get an unexpected fright, so make sure to drop a visit to the paytable, found in the Menu at the top-left corner of your screen, to get clued up on these 7 Deadly Spins slots.
- Spin the reels! If you’re ready to join the rest of the murder suspects on this killer adventure then press the ‘Spin’ button to begin.
Wins on these serial killer slots don’t lurk in the shadows! They are automatically highlighted on your screen and added to your in-game credit. All wins are a multiplier of your bet-per-line and will depend on the type of symbol you spin in and how many there are on the active win line. To catch a killer combination, some symbols will require you to spin in 2, whilst for others you will need at least 3 of the same symbol. If you feel a little foggy, then make sure to visit the paytable to see the full line-up of deadly symbols and their multiplier values.
It’s important to remember that all wins pay from left to right on your reels. You can only win once on each individual line, however wins across several lines will be added together to form a scarily-good total win!
What’s in the Box Mini-Game
Heads could be about to roll if you see 3 Box symbols spin in on an active win line, across reels 1, 3 and 5, as you’ll have just unlocked the ‘What’s in the Box’ Mini-Game.
Head to the hidden trap door and come face to face with 3 boxes, where it will be time to take your pick and find out exactly what’s inside the box. Don’t worry the only thing scary in these boxes are the size of the scarily good multipliers, as your guaranteed a win up to x175!
Once you’ve chosen, your multiplier prize will be revealed, alongside the multipliers in the unopened boxes. Your prize will be added to your in-game credit and you’ll return to the main reels to continue on this absolute scream of a slots game.
There will be no need to run screaming from these slots if you see the bloody chainsaw appear on your reels. You can relax in knowing that this symbol is here to try and cut its way through to a killer win for you. Acting as your Wild symbol, the chainsaw can take the place of almost every other symbol on your reels – apart from the Mini-Game and Free Spins.
You might feel cheated by death if you spot 2 Grim Reaper symbols on an active win line, as you’ll have just been ghosted by a win However, if there is a Wild symbol next to them on the win line, it will take the place of a 3rd Grim Reaper to chain up a x25 multiplier prize.
Despite this symbol having some killer instincts it’s unable to win you the progressive Mega Jackpot. To discover that scarily good prize, you’ll need to spin in all 5 Jackpot symbols on an active win line.
There’s nothing to fear under the light of the blood red moon in 7 Deadly Spins. This is no bad omen, as it brings with it the chance to win some frighteningly good free spins! Coming across 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols anywhere on an active win line, will uncover you 5, 7 or 9 free spins respectively.
All your free spins will be locked to the value of your last paid for spin and use the number of win lines currently in play. Don’t worry your in-game credit is safe, as these spins are free and you won’t be charged.
Once you’ve taken all your spins, you’ll run back to the main reels, with any winnings having been already added to your in-game credit.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
The occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
The Mega Jackpot guaranteed starting value is £100,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
7 Deadly Spins online slots has a theoretical return to player of 94.54%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Bonus Boss general terms and conditions apply.