The Spinfather Online Slots
Revenge may be a dish that’s best served cold, but The Spinfather online slots by Bonus Boss casino will taste good at any temperature! You could soon be spinning in winnings over these swanky slots -after all, great slots games are not born great, they grow great.
The Spinfather has up to 15 win lines for you to venture through, as well as feisty Free Spins and wicked Wild features. Stay sweet to this slots family, as they bring with them mixed win symbols and the Spinfather symbol who could also unlock the Blackjack Royale mini-game.
All you need to join the family of The Spinfather is a mobile or tablet device that runs iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above. iOS users will need an iPhone 6 or above. You can start playing with a deposit by phone bill or any other deposit method accepted by Bonus Boss online casino, or use one of Bonus Boss’s casino bonuses to win real money!
The Spinfather Online Slots Index
- How to Play The Spinfather Online Slots
- Reel Wins
- Blackjack Royale Mini-Game
- Wild Symbols
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play The Spinfather Online Slots
- Set your total bet amount. Before you can become part of this slots family, you’ll need to set your total bet. This is calculated by multiplying your bet-per-line by the number of win lines in play and can be set by visiting the ‘Bet/Lines’ menu in the bottom-left of your screen. By using the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons you can adjust the number of win lines you would like in play and your bet-per-line amount. You can bet between 2p and £10 per line and have up to 15 win lines in play. For example, if you bet 10p over 10 win lines, your total bet would be £1 per spin.
- Decide if you want to use Auto Spins. Don’t like to get your hands dirty? The Auto Spin feature might well be for you! Also found in the ‘Bet/Lines’ menu, clicking on ‘Auto Spin’ will bring up a multitude of options. Choose how many automatic spins you would like, as well as deciding on your ‘credit drops below’ and ‘single win exceeds’ amounts. Reaching any of these limits will automatically stop your spins – however, you can also manually stop the Auto Spin feature at any time by tapping ‘Stop’.
- Check the paytable. The paytable can be found in the menu at the top-left corner of your screen. Selecting ‘paytable’ will bring up each symbols value, and how many you need to make a winning combination. It’ll also tell you about The Spinfather’s special features, including the Blackjack Royale mini-game.
- Spin the reels! Now you’re all set, press the spin button – who knows, you might even get to meet the Spinfather himself…
It’s important to remember that your wins will always depend on which symbols you’ve spun in and how many you have on an active win line. To crack a win on these reels, some multiplier wins will only require 2 symbols, whilst others will need at least 3.
The Spinfather likes to keep it in the family, as there is also the chance to line up mixed win symbols. To find out the all-important symbol information you can visit the paytable.
All wins will pay left to right on the reels, any winning lines will be highlighted on screen and automatically added to your in-game credit. Now you can’t get too greedy as you can only win once on each induvial line, wins across several lines will be added together though and form a total big boss win!
Blackjack Royale Mini-Game
Now there’s no need to be afraid if you see The Spinfather symbol appear on your reels. He’s the top dog of this family and is also acting as your Mini-Game symbol. Spinning in 3 or more of his symbols enters you into the Blackjack Royale mini-game, where you will step up to the blackjack table complete with a waiting card-dealer.
Now it’s decision time – you’ll need to pick two cards; the higher the number the two cards make, the higher the multiplier reward. There will be a small table on the left of your screen, dictating your multiplier prizes and the value needed to get them. The multiplier amounts shown will change depending on how many mini-game symbols you spun in. If your chosen 2 cards make the magical 21, you’ll get the top multiplier prize!
Once you’ve picked your cards, your win will be displayed, and you’ll be taken back to the main reels with your prize being automatically added to your in-game credit. There’s no way of going bust here – you’ll get a win no matter what cards you pick!
Don’t worry, The Spinfather family won’t leave you sleepin’ with the fishes if you don’t spin in a winning combination. He’s brought a neon-cool Wild into the family! The Wild is a clever little symbol as it can take the place of every other symbol on your reels – apart from Free Spins and the Mini-Game – to organise together a win that’s simply criminal!
For example, if you found yourself with two Ace symbols together on an active win line, you’d have just missed out on a win. However, if there is a Wild symbol next to them on the win line, this will take the place of a third Ace symbol to hand you a multiplier prize – How ace is that!
Although the Wild is a powerful symbol to behold, it can’t do all your bidding and is unable to bag up the progressive Mega Jackpot for you. To climb your way to the top and win that prize, you will need to spin in all five Jackpot symbols on an active win line. A combination of Wild and Jackpot symbols will still award you with a golden win though!
Now, we’re gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse. Simply spin in 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols anywhere on your screen to receive 5, 10, or 15 free spins respectively.
These free spins are locked to the value of your last paid for spin, but don’t worry you won’t be made to pay, as these spins are charged to The Spinfather family!
Once you’re in the Free Spins feature there is also a chance to bag up some even bigger multiplier wins, with Stacked Wilds. After using up all of your free spins, you’ll be escorted back to the main reels, with any winnings having been automatically added to your in-game credit.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
The occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
The Mega Jackpot guaranteed starting value is £100,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
The Spinfather online slots has a theoretical return to player of 94.09%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
Bonus Boss general terms and conditions apply.